The client, a fintech firm in Estonia was keen on conducting a competitive landscape research for FX products in India.
The client was looking to undertake competitor benchmarking exercise and understand foreign FX (forex minors and exotics) and CFDs in India. The engagement included:
- Researching on how other foreign platforms operate in India
- Summarizing the Regulatory scenario
- Evaluating the fund management
- Examining marketing activities of competitors
- Conducted in-depth market research about the products and solutions offered
- Researched and compiled regulatory compliances in the region
- Compared investment instruments vs trading vs crypto interest levels
- Analyzed their operations- modus operandi, no. of customers, networks
- Examined the analyst feedback and media perception of the companies
- Ascertained the strategies used in real life for fund management
- Summarized the data for salaries of their employees on different levels.
- Highlighted the marketing and advertising channels and traffic for competitors
- Showcased and consolidated the client’s offering for the India market
- Comprehensive and detailed competitive landscape report covering-operations overview, overall perception, regulatory scenario, fund management and marketing activities.
- Thorough compliance calendar –weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually