The client, a Nepal-based entity, wants to analyze the feasibility of setting up a cloud kitchen business and building traction with a delivery-only model.
We were asked to put together a compelling investment proposal and the supporting financial plan that entailed:
- Establishing the market potential for viability of such a platform
- Conducting market Analysis, customer segmentation analysis
- Strategizing the go to market approach – prioritize market entry by potential and identify segmentation
- Building a detailed financial plan that details out critical business metrics in driving sustainable growth in the coming months and years.
- Assessed country level attractiveness based on selected parameters
- Drove primary and secondary research to identify the customer profiles who would be the ideal users of such a platform
- Researched different types of cloud kitchen operating models in detail and critically analyzed each models’ pros & cons.
- Conducted Nepal wide deep dives to focus on laying out the potential customer segment size along with the set of channels to target to drive market adoption for each segment.
- Prepared a phase wise operational plan for the next 3-5 years
- Built revenue and cost drivers to simulate CAC, marketing investments, customer churn, operations costs etc.
- Captured the valuation of the business via DCF and revenue multiple benchmarks.
- Feasibility study report covering the viability of the proposition, opportunity size, in depth market and customer segmentation analysis
- Developed a 5 year financial plan