The client, a Saudi based media fund, was looking to establish a fund designed at the intersection of business and culture to promote Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as a global cultural hub for Arabic.
We were engaged to design a complete investment strategy and an operational plan involving:
- Market scoping and evaluation
- Investment strategy development
- Investment process mapping
- Development of overall business and operational strategy
- Financial Model and budgeting costs
- Determined the market potential and build a ramp up plan
- Designed the investment strategy including charting of potential partnerships
- Designed the investment process which included activity planning, evaluation criteria, due diligence process to be undertaken, portfolio management approach and designing the exit option plan
- Development of overall business strategy, team requirements, and financial commitments
- Determined the expected returns on the investments and timelines for the same
- Phasing of the fund requirement and key areas of expenses
- Created a financial model and fund requirement schedule to help make a data-based financial decision
- Our recommendation enabled the client to foresee the operational dynamics and the impact potential of the fund. It eased the fund launch and investment process operationalization.