The client, a fintech company, based in Abu Dhabi wanted to develop a financial model.
We were engaged to develop a comprehensive financial model that captures the revenue and expense projections. The scope included:
- Forecasting revenue and cost of operations
- Ascertaining appreciation in investments from one fund to others ventures
- Capture main items involved in setting up and scaling the business
- Incorporated the cost structures including the team and other operational costs to manage the venture investments and assets under management businesses
- Estimated the management fee, returns from venture investments and the corresponding carry.
- Built assumptions for investments made to start a project and build it till seed fund round
- Added the portfolio valuations based on expected rate of return and the profits made on successful exits
- Constructed a matrix of inputs allowing for rate of return, transfer, carry and other assumptions for each asset as well as time of transfer and exit
- Consolidated revenue, costs ,profits and made statements for 3 verticals.
- Financial model